Leave me alone, says Ranveer Singh!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The life and times of being a celebrity in showbiz can take a toll on you.
Ask actor Ranveer Singh, who reportedly is facing the music for topping all the gossip columns. Well, the ever-energetic `Ram` from `Ram-Leela` feels tired of reading about himself everyday.
According to a leading daily, Ranveer said that he feels that his personal life has not remained `personal` any more and a lot of stuff gets written about him. The `Gunday` actor feels the pressure of living a celeb life in Bollywood.
The young and cool 28-year-old actor has often made the headlines more for his personal equations with co-stars. His link-up and break-up stories have been fodder for the readers ever since he made his debut with `Band Baaja Baaraat` in 2010.
Time to give him some personal time-off people!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'