Legal notice against Shah Rukh Khan?
Mumbai: A Bangalore based business reportedly claims Rs. 40 crore from Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan for stealing his idea of a mobile game. As of now, SRK’s production house has not received any legal notice.
Talking to a daily, a source from Red Chillies Entertainment said, “We have not received any legal notice from any businessman in Bangalore. There might be claims and counter-claims, but this legal notice hasn’t arrived in our office as of now.”
In theory, Shakir Aga claims that he had discussed the idea of mobile game with US based TV artist Lida Moghaghegh, who mailed the details to the Chief Finance Officer of SRK’s production house in 2010.
“Everything is ‘I said’ and ‘I told’. There is no proof anywhere that he had the original idea. I don’t think his claim holds any water,” said the source. Meanwhile, the mobile gaming company, which created the game, is keeping a close watch on these claims.
“If it turns out to be that it is false claim then he could be counter sued. The claims at this point of time seems farfetched,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show