Lena Dunham not a fan of social networking sites
New York: Golden Globe winner Lena Dunham is not a fan of social networking sites and misses the good old days when they did not exist.
`Girls` writer, 27, feels that absence of social networking sites brought more excitement in a person`s life, reported a leading international website.
"I feel like I miss a little bit the old. I mean it was kind of pre my career but the idea that you made something, you put out a book or you put out a movie, and then you went into hibernation," Dunham said.
"You had your experience of preparing to put the next thing into the world. And that doesn`t exist, because people are blogging and tweeting," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan expresses his desire to have kids
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic