Leonardo DiCaprio asking fans to help save sharks
Washington: ‘Titanic’ actor Leonardo DiCaprio is urging fans to back a Bill banning the sale of shark fins in California.
The star, a passionate animal rights campaigner, had previously wrote a letter to the officials in support of the Bill, which would make it illegal to possess, sell or trade sought-after fins.
Now DiCaprio has asked Californians to contact their state senators and plead for them to protect sharks and pass the Bill.
“This is our last shot. Please help,” Contactmusic quoted him as tweeting.
The actor has also called for fans to sign a petition urging world leaders to do more for shark conservation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan