Leonardo DiCaprio asking fans to help save sharks
Washington: ‘Titanic’ actor Leonardo DiCaprio is urging fans to back a Bill banning the sale of shark fins in California.
The star, a passionate animal rights campaigner, had previously wrote a letter to the officials in support of the Bill, which would make it illegal to possess, sell or trade sought-after fins.
Now DiCaprio has asked Californians to contact their state senators and plead for them to protect sharks and pass the Bill.
“This is our last shot. Please help,” Contactmusic quoted him as tweeting.
The actor has also called for fans to sign a petition urging world leaders to do more for shark conservation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters