Leonardo DiCaprio blames career for messing personal life
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has blamed his career from not letting him be in one place long enough to settle into a relationship.
The ‘Titanic’ hero has earlier dated Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen. He broke up with his longtime love Bar Refaeli in 2011, and since then, he has been linked to a number of women, including actress Blake Lively and model Erin Heatherton.
He is convinced his career is responsible, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Six months of being on location or being off in Morocco or someplace like that is not the best thing for a relationship," the 38-year-old told Esquire magazine.
However, he isn`t complaining about his busy lifestyle. In fact, he feels lucky to be a working actor in today`s cut-throat society.
He said: "Getting your foot in the door (in Hollywood) is like winning the lottery. It`s literally like winning the lottery if you get to have a career.
"And I`ve always felt, `Okay, now I`ve gotten this show, and I`m lucky to have gotten this show, and if I don`t do this to the best of my ability - if I don`t work my a** off and make a life of it - I`ve squandered this incredibly golden opportunity.` And that`s always been what has propelled me.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan