Leonardo DiCaprio buys $10 million apartment
New York: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly splurged $10 million on an apartment at the Green Delos building in Greenwich Village here.
The star has purchased a two-bedroom and two-and-a-half bath apartment on the fourth floor of the building at 66 E. 11th St., reports showbizspy.com.
The building includes amenities such as vitamin C-infused showers, purified air and water, a circulated aromatherapy air supply, posture-supportive heat reflexology flooring and dawn simulation provided by a circadian lighting design.
DiCaprio, who owns a $100,000 Fisker Karma hybrid car, can even use a $1 million parking spot, the first at that price, which comes with another of the building’s units, an 8,000-square-foot duplex penthouse, until the apartment is sold.
The actor is currently staying with his girlfriend and model Toni Garrnat at his 2,300 square-foot apartment in city. The house is worth $8 million.
According to a source, the duo says they haven`t purchased the apartment together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala