Leonardo DiCaprio buys $10 million apartment
New York: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly splurged $10 million on an apartment at the Green Delos building in Greenwich Village here.
The star has purchased a two-bedroom and two-and-a-half bath apartment on the fourth floor of the building at 66 E. 11th St., reports showbizspy.com.
The building includes amenities such as vitamin C-infused showers, purified air and water, a circulated aromatherapy air supply, posture-supportive heat reflexology flooring and dawn simulation provided by a circadian lighting design.
DiCaprio, who owns a $100,000 Fisker Karma hybrid car, can even use a $1 million parking spot, the first at that price, which comes with another of the building’s units, an 8,000-square-foot duplex penthouse, until the apartment is sold.
The actor is currently staying with his girlfriend and model Toni Garrnat at his 2,300 square-foot apartment in city. The house is worth $8 million.
According to a source, the duo says they haven`t purchased the apartment together.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya