Leonardo DiCaprio loses cool over low payment
Sydney: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio got into a row with the owners of a club here after he did not get his desired amount of money for making an appearance.
The 38-year-old was hired to make an exclusive appearance in Marquee - The Star nightclub on New Year`s eve but decided to leave after 10 minutes when he found out that the club owners were not giving him the promised amount, reports thesun.co.uk.
The actor was overheard shouting: "Do you think I want to be here? I left my family at home for this. We have a contract."
However, he was told that no payment would be made if he did not stay for extra 10 minutes. DiCaprio, however, decided to leave any way.
Actors Jamie Foxx, Chace Crawford and Matthew Morrison were also booked to show up for the celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise not invited to daughter Isabella’s wedding
- Priyanka Chopra remembers father during 'Quantico' buzz
- Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship: Long live 'Amar - Prem'
- University of Edinburgh invites Shah Rukh Khan to deliver lecture
- Irrfan Khan talks about ‘Court’, last few embarrassing Oscar entries