Leonardo DiCaprio practises Karate on yacht
Los Angeles: Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted practicing karate on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, France earlier this week.
In some pictures, the actor of "The Wolf of Wall Street" is seen doing some high kicks and punches on the deck of the ship, suggest reports.
DiCaprio, 39, wears a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans with black belt in the picture. He doesn`t wear any footwear and half of his hair is pulled back in ponytail. The actor looks serious when he kicks his legs in the air.
Back in April, the actor was apparently gaining some weight after he was spotted rocking a man bun while vacationing with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Bora Bora.
DiCaprio is currently filming `The Revenant` which also has Tom Hardy and Will Poulter in the cast. The thriller-drama movie will be released on December 25, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston enjoy Roman holiday
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Tusshar Kapoor’s baby Laksshya born via surrogacy clicked with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic