Liberty Ross forgives hubby Robert Sanders after Kristen Stewart affair
London: Robert Pattinson was so upset by girlfriend, Kristen Stewart’s infidelity that he has reportedly left the house that he shared with his ‘Twilight’ co-star in Los Angeles.
Robert Sanders’ wife, Liberty Ross has, though, been more forgiving.
“She is prepared to give Rupert a second chance,” the Telegraph quoted one of Ross’ friend as saying.
“She accepts that it was just one of those silly flirtations,” the source said.
The 41-year-old was photographed with the American actress, 22, whom he had directed in the movie ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.
Sanders had cast her as Snow White and, the model, 33, as her mother.
His father, Michael Sanders, 76, a retired surgeon, said that things like this that Stewart described as her ‘momentary indiscretion’ happen and they get blown out of proportion.
“This girl’s a pretty young thing and if you’ve been gadding around for five months, or what have you, you’re bound to get a bit friendly. This kind of thing gets blown out of all proportion,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Hema Malini has to say about Sunny Deol
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Know what the actress feels
- When Aamir Khan met Sunny Leone
- Farhan Akhtar still prefers Adhuna's salon for styling?
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears