Life before Jackson is blur: Charlize Theron
London: Actress Charlize Theron says she cannot remember life before adopting son Jackson.
The 36-year-old, who adopted Jackson in March, said that everything before he came into her life is a blur.
"It`s strangely everything that you`ve hoped for and it feels so right. I don`t know how else to say it. I feel like I can`t remember anything prior to him. I feel like it was always just meant to be what it is," Theron said.
The single parent celebrated her first Mother`s Day with her mother and Jackson.
"My mum and Jacks are here with me. We had a nice morning. He got to spend a little time with me and he got to have a little snuggle. I`m going to see them later tonight. It`s really nice to have him here," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!