Life`s more comfortable now: Rajkummar Rao
Mumbai: Rajkummar Rao, who has been named the best actor at the National Film Award for his performance in ‘Shahid’, says his life has changed in many ways. However, that hasn`t changed him as a man.
"Personally, life has become comfortable, I have got some material things and have started earning money. Otherwise, I am the same," the 29-year-old said here Thursday at the background score recording of his new film ‘Citylights’.
He says success still seems far-fetched to him.
"I don`t see myself as successful, it`s still very far off. I am getting more scripts now, the directors who didn`t want to meet me earlier are now themselves approaching me. So I have more options," he added.
Rajkummar was recently seen in Kangana Ranaut-starrer ‘Queen’. He has also started shooting for ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ with Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!
- Impressed Arjun Rampal goes all praises for 'Fitoor'
- Smoking hot: Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone set temperature soaring in new ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ pic
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Ratna Pathak Shah is my permanent filmi maa: Fawad Khan
- Owe no explanation to the world: Shabana Azmi on Farhan-Adhuna split
- Katrina Kaif's reaction on 'live-in' relationship with Ranbir Kapoor is epic!
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Meet Katrina Kaif’s Valentine date