Lil Wanye hopes seizures will stop
Los Angeles: Rapper Lil Wanye hopes to find a way to control his epilepsy.
The `Lollipop` rapper suffered another attack last week and nearly died when his heart rate decreased to 30 per cent in March.
The 30-year-old Grammy winner spent a week in intensive care and he says there is no way for him to predict when his epilepsy will strike and he has no memory of any of the attacks, reported MTV online.
"I go to sleep and wake up in the hospital. I don`t feel anything. There is no warning, no nothing. I don`t feel sick," he said.
The rapper also revealed he gets real bad headaches but never in the moments before he has a seizure.
"I just hope it stops happening," he added.
The father-of-four made his first public appearance after being released from hospital in early April in Miami to promote his new album `I Am Not A Human Being II`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December
- Brad Pitt may not be prosecuted for child abuse