LiLo called `most insured actress ever’
Washington: Larry Thompson, producer of Lindsay Lohan’s upcoming biopic `Liz and Dick`, thinks that the actress ‘may be the most insured actress that ever walked on a soundstage’.
This week, Lohan signed on to star in Lifetime’s new film about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton’s turbulent, ten-year relationship.
Thompson asserted that he is confident that the troubled 25-year-old is more than capable of stepping up to the plate to play the icon.
“[Lindsay] has a noble purpose,” Us weekly quoted Thompson as telling E! News.
“It`s not like she`s going to do a little job-the responsibility of playing Elizabeth Taylor is large.”
“Lindsay Lohan may be the most insured actress that ever walked on a soundstage,” Thompson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress