Lily Allen gripped by Olympic fever
London: Singer Lily Allen has been gripped by the Olympics fever, but is finding it tough to watch the Games with her male friends, who are rating athletes on their sex appeal.
"Watching Olympics with boys is unbearable. Female athletes are being scored on sex appeal only. Blood is boiling," tweeted the 27-year-old.
Allen was waiting to watch British diving pair Tom Daley and Peter Waterfield go for a gold medal Monday, reports contactmusic.com.
In a series of tweets, she posted: "It`s Tom Daley day! Go on Tom. And Pete, and all the other athletes competing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video