Lily Cole quits modelling for acting
Los Angeles: Model-turned-actress Lily Cole has revealed that she has quit full-time modelling in order to focus on her acting career.
She has become one of the world's most recognisable models in recent years. She appeared on the cover of British Vogue when she was just 16.
However, she said she never considered modelling a long-term plan.
"I am not modelling anymore. It's been a crazy journey since first being spotted but modelling never felt like a long-term plan. I have wanted to act since I was a child," digitalspy.co.uk quoted Cole as saying.
"I have also got a geeky side, so I'm now involved in a project within the tech industry," she added.
Cole has appeared in a number of films, including starring roles in ‘The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus’ and ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare