Lindsay Lohan avoiding Brooke Mueller in rehab?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly avoiding Brooke Mueller, who wants to become her close friend, in a rehab.
Both of them are being treated at the Betty Ford rehabilitation centre in California. Lohan, 26, is there for alcohol addiction, while Mueller is getting treated for drug addiction, reports radaronline.com.
"Brooke is extremely eager to become besties with Lindsay while in rehab, and has told Lindsay how much they have in common," a source was quoted as saying.
“Brooke’s publicist was Lohan’s one-time rep (representative), Steve Honig," the source added.
If sources are to be believed, Lohan is trying her best to stay away from Mueller.
“Lindsay has said that Brooke is a drug addict, and wants nothing to do with her," said the source. “Lindsay has told her treatment team to keep Brooke out of her group sessions.”
It is not clear if that request is considered or honoured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Sex with Caitlyn on plane, 'most embarrassing' for Kris Jenner
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' faces plagiarism charges
- Haraamkhor' team ecstatic over India premiere