Lindsay Lohan finds `unlikely ally` in Kristen Stewart
New York: Lindsay Lohan has reportedly found a new friend in Kristen Stewart, in her quest to be better understood by the public and the media.
The 26-year-old Lohan, who has refused to acknowledge her court-ordered rehab until after Coachella, has been hanging with the `Twilight` actress, the New York Post reported.
A source told the publication that the duo met through one of mutual friends and the `Mean Girls` star was invited up to Stewart`s house last week and they hung out with Robert Pattinson , who was back from filming in Australia.
The insider added that the pair had a lot in common and discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar's scintillating locales for shoot!
- Amal is the smart one in our relationship: George Clooney
- Keith Urban joins Taylor Swift on stage to perform song
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh Is Bliing’ shining at the Box Office
- Would love to be part of 'Beetlejuice' sequel: Geena Davis
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour
- Check out: Amitabh Bachchan shares cute pictures of granddaughter Aaradhya
- See: Karan Johar posts a pic of ‘Shaalia’
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor shares video of visually impaired girl with a sweet voice