Lindsay Lohan `planning European holiday after rehab stint`
Washington: Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be flying off to Europe for a vacation, once she is done with her rehab treatment.
Sources close to the troubled star told TMZ.com, that after her 90-day-court-ordered rehab finishes up, the ` Mean Girls` star will head to London for some R `n` R, on the first stop of the European adventure.
The insiders revealed that a gal pal of Lohan offered to take her as a gift for a "job well done in rehab".
The source asserted that since Lohan has some time on her hand before her OWN docu-series begins filming, she quickly agreed to the Euro trip .
The publication`s insiders said that Lohan booked a one-way ticket and has no return date set yet, but hopefully it`s before she`s scheduled to film.
The sources added that Lohan believes the trip will give her some privacy during her post-rehab days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale