Lindsay Lohan reveals having miscarriage on reality show finale
Melbourne: Lindsay Lohan has revealed on the finale of her reality show that she had a miscarriage while filming the documentary series.
The `Mean Girls` star, who missed two weeks of scheduled filming for the OWN network series, said that no one knows that she had a miscarriage for those two weeks that she took an off.
She said that it is a very long story and she couldn`t move and was sick, as a miscarriage messes with one mentally.
However, Lohan didn`t reveal the name of the father and her mother Dina took to Twitter saying that she wants Oprah Winfrey to call her, which was later deleted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan