Lindsay Lohan slams `The Canyons` article as `bulls***t`
New York: An article that chronicled the madness during filming of ‘The Canyons’, which makes pretty bold claims including how Lindsay Lohan was fired and rehired by director Paul Schrader, has been branded as “Bull***t” by the actress.
The article in The New York Times magazine reveals how the 26-year-old drank during her four-way sex scene with three porn stars and then got behind the wheel of a car afterward, the New York Post reported.
According to TMZ, the starlet interestingly admitted that while most of the stories in the piece are true, the drunk driving incident is false, and said that she is not that stupid and irresponsible.
The actress also said that she is not mad about the article and still has a good relationship with everyone she worked with during the filming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show