Lindsay Lohan slams `The Canyons` article as `bulls***t`
New York: An article that chronicled the madness during filming of ‘The Canyons’, which makes pretty bold claims including how Lindsay Lohan was fired and rehired by director Paul Schrader, has been branded as “Bull***t” by the actress.
The article in The New York Times magazine reveals how the 26-year-old drank during her four-way sex scene with three porn stars and then got behind the wheel of a car afterward, the New York Post reported.
According to TMZ, the starlet interestingly admitted that while most of the stories in the piece are true, the drunk driving incident is false, and said that she is not that stupid and irresponsible.
The actress also said that she is not mad about the article and still has a good relationship with everyone she worked with during the filming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan