Lindsay Lohan splurges on surfing kit for brother
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan splurged $2,723 at a surf shop in Huntington Beach, California, for her 16-year-old brother Cody.
According to tmz.com, the store gave Lohan a 30 percent discount on her purchases.
Despite the huge shopping spree, the bill is unlikely to upset the troubled actress`s budget as it was recently revealed she has already earned an estimated $2 million this year.
Half the amount came from her posing for the Dec 2011 issue of Playboy magazine.
The 26-year-old also took home $300,000 for Elizabeth Taylor biopic made-for-television film ‘Liz and Dick’ and $6,480 for the movie ‘The Canyons’.
She has received a payment for her guest appearance on ‘Glee’ and will take home $200,000 fee when she signs on to appear with Charlie Sheen in ‘Scary Movie 5’.
She also earns between $2,000 and $10,000 for tweeting about various companies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters