Lindsay Lohan strikes $2mn deal with Oprah Winfrey?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly charged international chat show queen Oprah Winfrey a whopping $2 million for a documentary series on her life, reports tmz.com.
The 26-year-old recently signed a deal with Oprah Winfrey Networks (OWN) for the eight-part-documentary, which will showcase her life and struggle.
Lohan will also appear in an interview with Winfrey once she completes her stint at the Cliffside rehabilitation centre here. She is likely to be discharged from here by August, and it has been reported that she is keen to head to New York thereafter.
The documentary will be aired online next year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter