Lindsay Lohan threatens to quit rehab over ADHD drug cutoff
New York: Lindsay Lohan wants to move to another facility after doctors at Betty Ford refused to supply her with the drug to treat her ADD, it has been revealed.
According to TMZ.com, doctors at Betty Ford evaluated the 26-year-old actress and took away her supply of Adderall , a prescription drug used to treat ADHD, the New York Daily News reported.
Lohan is reportedly so upset by the edict that she threatened to quit the facility altogether.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Intolerance issue: After political backfire, Aamir Khan asks wife to leave Mumbai?
- Intolerance issue: Sedition case filed against Aamir Khan
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation