Lindsay Lohan to pen tell-all book
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to write her autobiography.
The "Mean Girls" star met publishers to discuss a tell-all book, and promised not to hold back on any detail, including the truth about an alleged list of her famous lovers which was leaked earlier this year and mentioned the likes of Colin Farrell, Justin Timberlake, James Franco and Max George, reports contactmusic.com.
"Lindsay held meetings at major publishing houses in London recently and the stories she promised the literary agents made their jaws drop. She`s prepared to put everything out there and has already proved she`s not shy with the list of men she claims to have slept with," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel