Lisa Ray marries boyfriend Jason Dehni!
New Delhi: The very graceful Indian-Canadian actress Lisa Ray tied knot with banking executive Jason Dehni in Napa Valley, California on October 20.
Lisa, whose reception will be held in India, wore a wedding gown by designer Wendell Rodricks and later a sari by Satya Paul.
The actress had been dating the bank executive for a while when he popped the question at the same location in February this year.
The wedding was attended by 110 guests, including family and close friends. Gia Sandhu, daughter of Lisa`s oldest friend and writer, Devyani Saltzman, delivered spiritual messages.
Guests were served Mediterranean and Indian dishes. World-renowned tabla artiste Suphala performed along with singer-songwriter Tara Grand, who wrote a song for the couple.
While many of Lisa`s close Indian friends including Rahul Khanna, Deepa Mehta and Rodricks couldn`t attend the wedding, they conveyed their wishes to her via their social networking profiles.
To Deepa`s message, Lisa replied, "Love you Deepa! The Rani has found her Raja...”.
Rodricks, one of Lisa`s closest friends also saw her fight a rare kind of cancer and emerge victorious, and he told us that the gown he designed for her "is one of complete felinity and radiance...”. He added, "In the past year Lisa has become an icon of hope which makes me treasure her spirit for life even more."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside