Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide case: Events as they unfolded on Sunday
New revelations in Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case.
Updated: Apr 03, 2016, 23:20 PM IST
Pic Courtesy: ANI
- "Pratyusha had said she wanted to file a case against her parents. She never had any bank account. It was joint account and her money was being handled by her parents," says boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh's father.
- "She wasn't pregnant because the doctors have not informed the police verbally or in writing about it. Her viscera report which will come in a month will give a proper analysis. If there is any pregnancy indication in that report, then we will ask Rahul and her friends about it," an investigating officer told PTI.
- Father of Rahul Raj Singh blames Pratyusha's parents for usurping all her money, claims bollywoodlife.com.
- Arbaaz Khan who was the host of TV reality show 'Power Couple' said that the couple had their ups and down but looked very much in love: Reports
- Rahul was also quoted by a leading daily to having said that fame had gone to Pratyusha's head and she always belittled him. Also, he claimed that she sent all her money to her parents.
- Reports claiming that Pratyusha Banerjee was two months pregnant has appeared. Postmortem has revealed thick fluid in uterus, as per a report in Mid Day.
- Forensic Team is back at Pratyusha Banerjee's residence.
- The lawyer added that Rahul Raj too wanted to know the reason behind his girlfriend's death, as he claims he himself is not the reason.
- Neeraj Gupta, Rahul Raj's lawyer says he has been hospitalised for suffering from depression and chest pain.
- Rahul says he is innocent, still thinks Pratyusha to be his wife.
- Parents of Rahul Raj Singh cite Pratyusha Banerjee's 'acute financial problems' to be the reason of suicide: Reports
- Rahul reportedly said that he, Pratyusha and a female friend were at a Gurgaon flat on Thursday where they had a few drinks.
- Here's another development on Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide case. Reportedly, Pratyusha's boyfriend who had been on a prowl after her death, told Mumbai Police that he was innocent, he had to leave the spot because he was told to do so by an expert lawyer friend.
Also Read:Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: No clean chit to Rahul Raj Singh
- She was later seen in the reality dance show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5', 'Bigg Boss 7' and hosted some episodes of 'Savdhan India'. She recently appeared in 'Sasural Simar Ka' and 'Power Couple'.Hailing from Jharkhand, Pratyusha catapulted to fame with her role in 'Balika Vadhu' between 2010-2013.
Also Read: Friends allege seeing bruises on Pratyusha Banerjee's face; boyfriend Rahul Raj claims innocence
- The news of suicide of Pratyusha Banerjee, known for her role of adult Anandi in the popular serial "Balika Vadhu", has left the industry shocked. The virtual world went into a tizzy once the news of Pratyusha's suicide surfaced, with many hoping that it is an April Fools' joke.
- In a shocking incident, TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee allegedly committed suicide at at her flat in Bangur Nagar in suburban Kandivli, Mumbai, on Friday.