Living alone gave Emma Roberts a reality check
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Roberts says she got life`s first reality check when she moved out of her parents` house at the age of 18.
The actress, now 23, was horrified that she had to buy her own toilet paper when she moved in on her own, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My first reality check was when I moved into my own apartment when I was 18. I was like, `Wait, I have to buy my own toilet paper? And I have to wash my own clothes? I miss my mom!` It`s stuff like that you don`t think about as a kid. Being an adult is not glamorous," Roberts told OK! magazine.
Roberts is engaged to her "American Horror Story" co-star Evan Peters and says she loves to feature alongside people she is close to.
"I love jobs where you get to work with people you love and are friends with. It just makes the day go by faster," Roberts said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside