Liz Taylor’s Bel-Air pad on sale for $8.6 million
Melbourne: Late Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s house is up for sale in the market.
The estate of the British-American actress was asking a whopping 8.6 million dollars for her home in Los Angeles`` Bel-Air neighbourhood, The Wall Street Journal reports.
The Hollywood star bought the 1.2-acre property in 1981 and lived there until her death in March at the age of 79.
The house was "where we all gathered, especially at Thanksgiving and Easter," according to one of her sons, Christopher Wilding.
"She never entertained the notion of moving," the Herald Sun quoted Wilding as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal