Liz Taylor’s Bel-Air pad on sale for $8.6 million
Melbourne: Late Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s house is up for sale in the market.
The estate of the British-American actress was asking a whopping 8.6 million dollars for her home in Los Angeles`` Bel-Air neighbourhood, The Wall Street Journal reports.
The Hollywood star bought the 1.2-acre property in 1981 and lived there until her death in March at the age of 79.
The house was "where we all gathered, especially at Thanksgiving and Easter," according to one of her sons, Christopher Wilding.
"She never entertained the notion of moving," the Herald Sun quoted Wilding as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'