Lohan signs up for counselling
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has signed up for psychological counselling after a judge warned to revoke her probation if she didn`t.
Contactmusic.com reports that Lohan submitted a legal documents Aug 3, to prove that she has enrolled for the treatment.
Lohan had infuriated Judge Stephanie Sautner last month by revealing she was struggling to find the cash to pay for court-ordered counselling. So, Sautner gave Lohan time until Thursday to start her sessions.
Lohan was given a year to complete 480 hours of community service after pleading no contest to allegations she stole a necklace from a Venice, California, jewellery store. She must also undergo a shoplifters alternative course along with counselling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms