Lohan signs up for counselling
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has signed up for psychological counselling after a judge warned to revoke her probation if she didn`t.
Contactmusic.com reports that Lohan submitted a legal documents Aug 3, to prove that she has enrolled for the treatment.
Lohan had infuriated Judge Stephanie Sautner last month by revealing she was struggling to find the cash to pay for court-ordered counselling. So, Sautner gave Lohan time until Thursday to start her sessions.
Lohan was given a year to complete 480 hours of community service after pleading no contest to allegations she stole a necklace from a Venice, California, jewellery store. She must also undergo a shoplifters alternative course along with counselling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?