London inspires Esha Gupta to take to photography
London: Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who left for London recently for her film `Humshakal`, went out to explore the city and couldn`t help but use her photography skills to capture some great shots in the city.
"London is architecturally a beautiful city. It actually inspired me to take up photography more seriously. I really enjoyed myself," Esha said in a statement.
Esha will be seen with Saif Ali Khan in `Humshakal`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside