Looking forward to working with Ajay Devgn: Prabhudheva
Mumbai: After two back to back hits with Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, choreographer-turned-director Prabhudheva is set to direct Ajay Devgn in his new film and promises it will be "unique".
"I am doing a film with Ajay and it`s not a remake. I am going to make the film soon with him but it is too early to talk. We will start shooting probably after finishing my film with Shahid Kapoor," Prabhudheva said.
"I know Ajay for quite some time now he is fun to work with. I am really looking forward to working with him. It is going to be a unique film," he added.
Prabhudheva directed Salman in 2009 film ‘Wanted’ and Akshay in 2012 film ‘Rowdy Rathore’ and both the films went on to earn over Rs.100 crore at the box office. He will begin shooting for ‘Rambo Rajkumar’, featuring Shahid and Sonakshi Sinha, in February.
The director is also happy about working with new faces in his next film ‘Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya’.
"My next film doesn`t have stars and of course I am happy about it and I am not cribbing about it. If I would have not been happy I would never step into this project. I am happy that some new talented kids are getting break from my film, so I am proud of this film," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter