Lopez not afraid of falling in love
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-actress Jennifer Lopez, who has been married three times, is not afraid of falling in love despite getting hurt in the past.
The "I Luh Ya Papi" hitmaker is currently in a relationship with dancer Casper Smart.
"I am fearless with love; You have to be. You can`t be afraid to fall and try again; That`s not just in love, that`s in life. You have try and keep pushing," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"It`s not an easy road but you have to keep going every day. You`re almost there and all of a sudden you`re there. I feel the same way about love; You have to keep pushing through and eventually there will be light," added Lopez.
Her new album "A.K.A." is inspired by the "physical and emotional" journey she has been on since splitting from third husband Marc Anthony, the father of her six-year-old twins Max and Emme, in July 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!