Love hasn’t happened yet, says Bipasha Basu
Delhi: The ‘unconventional’ actress, the dusky bong bombshell, the actress who doesn’t shy away from portraying any bold character on the silver screen. When it comes to epithets, Bipasha Basu sure is one actress who has never had to face any dearth of them. Immense success has come to this actress at the age of 30 – with her performance as Shanaya in ‘Raaz 3’ (2012) – but that hasn’t made her lose the sight of the ground in any way whatsoever.
After her bitter break-up with John Abraham, with whom Basu was in a relationship for about nine long years, the actress has now begun taking things practically when it comes to matters of the heart.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Bipasha has said, “Love is something you can’t manipulate. It can happen with anybody at any moment at any place. So when I say I have to be practical about it, I better be practical. I am now in my 30s. I’m not a teenager anymore. But love hasn’t happened yet. There are very few good men. There are enough good men to be friends with, to hang out with or to work with. But when it comes to spending the rest of your life with, there are only a handful.”
So while her ex-boyfriend has said that he doesn’t speak anything negative about his past relationships, Bipasha believes that love is yet to happen… Each to his/her own!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hugh Jackman treated for skin cancer on nose again
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs
- Watch Filmfare 2016 red carpet special: Amitabh Bachchan, Harshaali Malhotra, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone elevated the night!
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- Cinema focuses on entertainment, later education: Shyam Benegal