Madge steals Minogue's choreographers
London, April 07: Pop superstar Madonna 'stole' Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue's choreographers just before her big comeback tour.
The sun.co.uk reports that Madonna snagged the dance team of Richmond and Tone Talauega. They have joined Madonna’s soon to be announced tour even though they had agreed to work with Minogue.
“Rich and Tone are hot property. They had agreed to do Minogue’s tour but then Madonna came calling. You don’t turn down the Queen Of Pop - even if you’ve made an arrangement with the Princess,” a source said.
The source added: “Rich and Tone worked with Madonna on her world tour in 2006. By the time she realised she wanted them again they had agreed to go with Minogue. But Madonna won.”
The pair has worked with the likes of Diana Ross, Pink, Linkin Park, Jennifer Lopez, Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts