Madge steals Minogue's choreographers
London, April 07: Pop superstar Madonna 'stole' Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue's choreographers just before her big comeback tour.
The sun.co.uk reports that Madonna snagged the dance team of Richmond and Tone Talauega. They have joined Madonna’s soon to be announced tour even though they had agreed to work with Minogue.
“Rich and Tone are hot property. They had agreed to do Minogue’s tour but then Madonna came calling. You don’t turn down the Queen Of Pop - even if you’ve made an arrangement with the Princess,” a source said.
The source added: “Rich and Tone worked with Madonna on her world tour in 2006. By the time she realised she wanted them again they had agreed to go with Minogue. But Madonna won.”
The pair has worked with the likes of Diana Ross, Pink, Linkin Park, Jennifer Lopez, Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter