Madhur Bhandarkar looks forward to divine pilgrimage
Mumbai: Filmmaker Madhur Bhankardar is on his way to Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh, to visit the famous Shree Mahakaleshwar temple and is looking forward to spend some peaceful moments there.
"On my way from Indore to Mahakaleshwar temple. Looking forward to a great darshan and some peaceful time at the divine place," Bhandarkar posted in Twitter Thursday.
On the movies front, the filmmaker, who is known for making issue-based films such as `Chandni Bar`, `Page 3` and `Traffic Signal`, is soon to direct a love story titled `Mar Jawaa`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now