Madhuri Dixit happy with `Dedh Ishqiya` rushes
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit, who has been busy working on ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, is at peace after watching the movie`s rushes.
"Another day on the set of `Dedh Ishqiya`. Saw the rushes and they look great," tweeted Madhuri, who has been filming for the movie in and around Lucknow.
The film, directed by Abhishek Chaubey, is a sequel to the commercially successful ‘Ishqiya’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?