Madhuri Dixit the last dancing legend: Terence Lewis
Mumbai: Choreographer Terence Lewis calls actress Madhuri Dixit the last dancing legend and adds that choreographer Saroj Khan was instrumental in shaping her career.
"When it comes to Bollywood dancing, choreographing and making stars out of the biggest stars, it has been Saroj-ji - be it Sridevi or Madhuri," the 38-year-old said here at the announcement of a dance talent hunt show ‘20-20 Dance Competition’.
"The actors were stars when they used to have the support of choreographers. Without choreographers, actresses didn`t even do a bit... That was the time and today Madhuri is the last dancing legend. Saroj-ji has been instrumental in her career," he added.
Saroj Khan-Madhuri gave hit dance numbers like "Ek do teen" and "Dhak dhak karne laga".
Saroj Khan, Terence and Remo D`Souza will be judging ‘20-20 Dance Competition’, started by Shafiq Ahmed, owner of Hollywood Bollywood Dress Wala Events and Entertainment.
The grand finale of the show will be held July 1 in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside