Madonna banned by daughter from attending NYC bash
London: Madonna, who usually has no problem getting into any party in the world - no matter how A-list it is, struggled when it came to attending a special bash at New York`s Lincoln Center.
The Queen of pop`s 16-year-old daughter Lourdes made it clear that she didn`t want her famous mum at the LaGuardia VIP night in the Big Apple, the Daily Star reported.
The embarrassed teen, who is dating Homeland actor Timothee Chalamet, 17, insisted that Madge should rip up her tickets.
According to a source, “Madonna bought premium tickets to the gala and was planning to take toyboy lover Brahim Zaibat. But Lourdes begged her not to come.”
The source said that she didn`t want the event to turn into a circus, as she knows that anything to do with her mum can end up being hijacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC