Madonna steps behind camera for ‘Material Girl’ campaign
London: Madonna recently showed her photography skills by going behind the camera to shoot Taylor Momsen for their upcoming clothing line, ‘Material Girl’.
The Queen of Pop and her daughter Lourdes are preparing to release a juniors line together and have picked the Gossip Girl star as their first spokes model.
Both mum and daughter were calling the shots on the Manhattan set, dressing Taylor Momsen in their collaborative designs.
The singer took charge to make sure the shoot turned out just as she envisioned - by picking up the camera and snapping Momsen in a variety of poses.
"It`s Madonna. I was kind of shocked. She``s amazing. She was very down to earth. It was nice to see after all her success, she``s still very grounded,” the Daily Express quoted Momsen as telling Women`s Wear Daily.
"She definitely has a vision and was very hands-on. It was really easy working with her. She``s very comfortable to be around - very professional but a lot of fun," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'