Madonna to auction MDNA tour gear for Sandy relief
New York: Madonna is set to auction off items from her record-breaking MDNA Tour to benefit those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
On offer will be the majorette costume and the caged basque she wore onstage, as well as props for the set, the Daily Express reported.
After Sandy hit, the 54-year-old singer visited some of the areas affected.
Then, the next night, she stripped onstage while urging fans to donate to the relief effort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan