Maggie Gyllenhaal takes up domestic goddess role
New York: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal has given up the limelight to take on the role of a domestic housewife, putting motherhood and family first.
Gyllenhaal, 32, who is married to actor Peter Sarsgaard, 39, revealed that she is researching how to run a home by reading “Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House”.
“It doesn’t come naturally to me, organization or running a home,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“It’s taken some work, and I’ve been doing the work. And I really enjoy it, I’m really proud of my house,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split