Maggie Gyllenhaal takes up domestic goddess role
New York: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal has given up the limelight to take on the role of a domestic housewife, putting motherhood and family first.
Gyllenhaal, 32, who is married to actor Peter Sarsgaard, 39, revealed that she is researching how to run a home by reading “Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House”.
“It doesn’t come naturally to me, organization or running a home,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“It’s taken some work, and I’ve been doing the work. And I really enjoy it, I’m really proud of my house,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!