Malaika Arora Khan treats fan to 'Sweets'
Mumbai: Malaika Arora Khan`s fan Ishant, 23, indeed had a very `sweet` time with his favourite star. The popular item girl treated him to her loved sweets - `gajar ka halwa` and blueberry cheesecake.
Ishant met Malaika as part of UTV Stars` ‘Live My Life 2’.
He met Malaika`s mother, and her designer Vikram Phadnis too. However, the highlight of his day was his meeting with Malaika herself.
Malaika danced with him and spoke to him at length about all her item numbers and even spoke about her first meeting with her husband Arbaaz Khan.
Ishant also spoke to Malaika about wanting to make a movie with her, to which the "Munni" girl said: "of course! We`ll name the movie `Live My Life`!"
The episode featuring Malaika and her fan will be aired Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday