Male actors are too high maintenance: Shailene Woodley
Los Angeles: Actress Shailene Woodley says she is not likely to get romantically involved with any celebrity because she feels they need high maintenance.
The `Fault in Our Stars` actress, who recently denied rumours that she was dating Theo James, 29, and Ansel Elgort, 20, said male actors hate to get dirty, reportedly.
"I`m never going to say never. I love acting, but I also really love nature and most actors don`t want to get dirty," said the 22-year-old actress.
But the actress has formed a very close friendship with her `Divergent` co-star Miles Teller, 27.
"I look at Miles and, like, I`m sort of Julia Roberts in the same way she is to (George Clooney). Their relationship I could see being our relationship in 20 years, and that really is special," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees