Male actors are too high maintenance: Shailene Woodley
Los Angeles: Actress Shailene Woodley says she is not likely to get romantically involved with any celebrity because she feels they need high maintenance.
The `Fault in Our Stars` actress, who recently denied rumours that she was dating Theo James, 29, and Ansel Elgort, 20, said male actors hate to get dirty, reportedly.
"I`m never going to say never. I love acting, but I also really love nature and most actors don`t want to get dirty," said the 22-year-old actress.
But the actress has formed a very close friendship with her `Divergent` co-star Miles Teller, 27.
"I look at Miles and, like, I`m sort of Julia Roberts in the same way she is to (George Clooney). Their relationship I could see being our relationship in 20 years, and that really is special," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC