Mallika Sherawat cribs about her single status
Mumbai: Actress Mallika Sherawat reveals she is single because she is searching for true love.
"Love is the most important thing for me. I haven`t got married yet because I am still waiting for it (love)," Mallika said here.
The 35-year-old spoke on the sidelines of the launch of the first look of her film ‘Kismat, Love, Paisa, Dilli’ (KLPD).
Her co-star in the film, Vivek Oberoi, also gives prime importance to love.
"Money is okay, it comes and goes. But only the lucky ones find love," said the 35-year-old actor, who married Priyanka Alva in 2010.
Talking about the film`s story, Vivek said: "It`s a story of one night in Delhi. The protagonist, Lucky Duggal, is in search of kismat (luck), love and paisa (money). He gets all that in Delhi, then loses it and gets it back again."
The movie is directed by Sanjay Khanduri.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!