Manisha Koirala overwhelmed to see Rituparna Sengupta
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, was pleasantly surprised when fellow actor and friend Rituparna Sengupta visited her.
"They both spoke for a long time. Manisha was extremely happy to see one of her close friends in New York," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha`s manager, told reporters.
"Whenever Manisha used to go to (Kolkata), she used to meet Rituparna. They share a cordial relationship."
Rituparna was in New York with her family for some personal work.
Known for her roles in ‘Saudagar’, ‘Bombay’ and ‘Lajja’, Manisha, 42, has been diagnosed with cancer. She is dealing with chemotherapy, which began this month, bravely, said her manager.
"She is extremely brave and is very positive. She will be in the US for six months. Her parents and brother are with her. She is responding well," said Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside