Manisha Koirala overwhelmed to see Rituparna Sengupta
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, was pleasantly surprised when fellow actor and friend Rituparna Sengupta visited her.
"They both spoke for a long time. Manisha was extremely happy to see one of her close friends in New York," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha`s manager, told reporters.
"Whenever Manisha used to go to (Kolkata), she used to meet Rituparna. They share a cordial relationship."
Rituparna was in New York with her family for some personal work.
Known for her roles in ‘Saudagar’, ‘Bombay’ and ‘Lajja’, Manisha, 42, has been diagnosed with cancer. She is dealing with chemotherapy, which began this month, bravely, said her manager.
"She is extremely brave and is very positive. She will be in the US for six months. Her parents and brother are with her. She is responding well," said Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Shahid Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan’s camaraderie is the cutest thing you will see today
- Varun Dhawan finally admits to being in a relationship with childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma