Manisha Koirala thinking of adoption
Manisha Koirala, who successfully battled cancer, says that when she overcomes her fear of relapse, she will adopt a baby girl.
The 43-year-old was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2012.
“Maybe someday I’ll be free of fear of relapse and adopt a baby girl...till then having a family of my own is a distant dream,” she tweeted Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- Bollywood does not exist for me: Amit Kumar
- Fine with Aarav watching me romance on-screen: Akshay Kumar
- Gauri Khan shares what she is extremely passionate about!
- Pak singer Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India