Manoj Kumar’s gall bladder surgery today
Mumbai: Veteran actor-director Manoj Kumar, who was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital two days back, will undergo gall bladder surgery Wednesday - his 75th birthday.
“He has an inflamed gall bladder with gall stones and he will undergo gall bladder surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) 8.00 a.m.,” the hospital`s executive director Ram Narain said.
The actor was hospitalized after pain in his gall bladder.
(Pic courtesy: DNA)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ