Manyata Dutt to meet Sanjay Dutt in jail today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Manyata Dutt is reportedly on her way to Pune to meet husband Sanjay Dutt, who is serving his term in jail after being convicted in the 1993 Mumbai blasts.
The ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ hitmaker is in Yerwada Jail in Pune, where he was moved from the Arthur Road Jail in Mumbai. Dutt surrendered in front of the Mumbai police on May 16, 2013.
In March this year, Sanjay Dutt’s five year jail term was upheld by the Supreme Court. The actor had already spent 18 months in jail, and is now back to serve the remaining span. Dutt was found guilty of illegal possession of arms in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.
Meanwhile, Sanjay Dutt’s home production ‘Policegiri’, his first film to be released after his arrest this year, hits the screens July 5. While the actor has been serving his sentence in prison, his family members have been seen promoting ‘Policegiri’.
Sanjay Dutt tied the knot with Manyata in 2008 – his third marriage – and the actor is father to twins.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!