Mariah Yeater says her past mistakes don’t concern claims against Bieber
Washington: A California woman who claims that Justin Bieber is the father of her 3-month-old son, says that she’s not worried about people criticising her for her past mistakes.
Mariah Yeater, 20, is not concerned with any shots at her character in the wake of her accusations against the teen pop icon.
“Everyone’s had a past and made mistakes -- there’s nothing wrong with that,” Radar Online quoted Yeater as telling The Insider.
“No one’s past should matter [toward] a future situation, or anything of that matter,” she added.
On Monday, she told the TV newsmagazine the Canadian singer “went from cute and gushy to just... more aggressive” prior to having sex in a backstage bathroom at the Staples Center following an October 2010 concert.
Yeater said she got pregnant with her son Tristyn after 30 seconds of unprotected intercourse with the Never Say Never star, adding she’s provided evidence to her attorneys to back up her claims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya