Marriage to Priya Runchal on John Abraham's mind?
Delhi: Actor John Abraham, who has been dating investment banker Priya Runchal for a while now, recently cleared the air about how the two met. Following Abraham’s break-up with Bipasha Basu after a nine year long relationship, rumours were rife that Runchal might have acted as a home-wrecker. However, at a promotional event for an upcoming film of the actor, John spoke about his relationship with Runchal.
John apparently clarified that he and Priya hadn’t met at his gym as was earlier thought. A tabloid has quoted the actor as saying, “Priya was here doing her stint at the World Bank. It was much later that she started coming to the same gym where I worked out.”
The ‘Dhoom’ star also spoke about when he is to get hitched. “Right now Priya is studying and she has two more years to go. So it will happen once she completes her education. But we are in a very happy space right now,” says John.
Praising his girlfriend, adds John, “She is a very sorted and mature girl and we respect each other’s space. She is in London right now.”
Seems like all the ladies smitten by the actor have two more years to ogle at him! Well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare